Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Adelaide Owls - All ready for 2010

Time to announce the first Adelaide Owls meeting for 2010 at the Box Factory!

Image borrowed from boopsiedaisy

It's a BYO meeting - so come join us for a crafty catchup. New members welcome.

When: Wednesday Jan 13th 7pm til 9:30pm
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory
Numbers: We have room for 25 Owls - the first 25 to RSVP are IN!

You need to comment ONLY once when you RSVP with your name and initial (eg Cherry G!). Please only RSVP for one person on your comment to keep it fair.

As always bring along your crafted creations, ‘zines and books to show off, too.

Cathy, Tracey & Cherry

ps - We've changed the annual fee to a once of fee, if you were a member in 2009 then you're all set to go for 2010.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.Ta. Ruth T

Unknown said...

I'll be there, and so will little Poppy. Whether I get much crafting done is another matter ...
Mel W

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and be there. Have been quite nauseous of late and evenings seem to be worse(morning sickness at 23 weeks is not fair!!!) , but i'm hoping to be there

Cat M

Donna said...

I'm there... Can't wait!
Donna B

Unknown said...

Hi everyone. I'm new to Brown Owls. I'm looking forward to coming along and joining in. So see you at the Box Factory (home of my original play-group craft endeavours as a child!).

Ceri

delilah devine said...

Count me in please!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'd like to come along. I'm also new to Brown Owls. Thanks

Emily L

Lady Rockstitch said...

Really looking forward to it. See you there, andy

Cherie Wilkinson said...

Yay! I can be there this time, looking forward to seeing this box factory. - Cherie W

Sophie said...

Hi, I'd love to come to my first Brown Owls session! see you then, Sophie

JaneH said...

Hi there. I am also a "newbie" but would love to come. Count me in. Jane

Natalie said...

I will finally be able to make a meet, yay!!! See you then.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come! Please count me in! (My first Brown Owls also!) See you then, Kirsten

Anonymous said...

chelsea m

Anonymous said...

vanessa m

Alice E said...

Looking forward to see everyone (& meeting little Poppy!)

Alice E

Anonymous said...

i'm there!

annie m

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can finally go to brown owls again! Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Pippa

Anonymous said...

I'll be there too! Can't wait! Susan D

Anonymous said...

il be there! im also bringing a new member! thanks - BETHANIE!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming, Leonie

Megs said...

I'll be there!

Gillian R said...

I'm there with bells and whistles!

adele d said...

pls can I come I usually go to Mitcham but their first meet will be when I am away for a month and I can't be craftless for two months!!

Anonymous said...

i will be there trina

Anonymous said...

leonie will be there and julie maybe at meeting ty

Megs said...

sorry, Hubby didn't get home till late, so not much point me coming now, it would be just about over by the time I got there. See you in 2 weeks.