Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brisbane Brown Owls 2010 - Meet and Greet!

(Greenie Owl by Jetta's Nest)

Brisbane Brown Owls will be kicking off the new year with a meet and greet!

Date: Sunday 21 February 2010

Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm

Venue: We'll be meeting at Roma Street Parklands, in front of the lake. There's free parking at the Parklands or catch a bus or train to Roma Street and exit at the rear of the station. Please feel free to blow us all away with your fabulous baking skills by bringing along a plate of goodies for morning tea :)

The finer details: Please send your RSVP and/or interest in joining Brisbane Brown Owls in 2010 to brisbanebrownowls@gmail.com by Sunday 7 February. We'll then send you all the information you need to know about memberships (both full-time and casual), suggested crafts for the year and the all important dates of our meet-ups.

See you there and remember, new members are welcome :)

9 comments:

Kim Wallace :: Udessi said...

Yay! I'll be there!

Purple Paisley Patch said...

Can't wait, see you then!
I'm loving the green owl. :-)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I'll be there too! Yah!

Julia { a creature strange } said...

I'll be coming along again this year too!

kanishk said...

The name badege idea is a teriffic one, ill be bringing mine along.

Work from home India

Unknown said...

Yay Keen as ... see you then

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Can't wait! Bringing my friend Karla along, and baby Michaela :)

Hip Brown said...

I am coming too... I know I expressed my interest by RSVP date just not 100% sure if I confirmed. Anyhoo will see you Sunday to register!
Rachael Honner

Rosa said...

I'm as keen as mustard to meet you all and get crafty!! I will be there with my baby girl Beatrix!