Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mitcham Brown Owls Tuesday Meeting



Hi All Brown Owls,

Here we are ready for our second meeting for the year. We are offering a retro craft from the 1960's, crazy daisys. We are also offering yo yo quilt making.

This is something that Julie and I have'nt tried before, so we will be learning at the same rate!

The details are:

WHEN: Tuesday the 16th of Febrary, 7pm to 9.30 pm

WHERE: Gallery ONE 1 Torrens Street Mitcham

WHAT TO BRING: Own fabric if desired, needles, scissors and thimble if required.

COSTS: If new member, $10 joining fee, $4. room hire, $2. Materials fee.

PLEASE RSVP FIRST 20 AS WE HAVE LIMITED DAISY WHEELS AND YOYO MAKERS.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I cant make it on Saturday so I'll come and make some crazy daisys.

Martine Stockwell said...

Hi Ladies

My Mum is here from the UK at the moment and this will be her last week so I best stay home with her! I have no idea what either craft is so am sad to be missing out but look forward to seeing the finished articles at the next meet.

Martine :-)