Friday, April 1, 2011

:: UPDATES!

Brooke and Kirsty (looking about 11 years old....!)

Hello Owls!

I have updated the Brown Owls blog to include a calendar of events, current up to date contact/chapter list and the links to Facebook and the new TWITTER account too!

I think I have to INVITE you to the Google Calendar? So if you'd like to be invited and add your events all by yourself, then let me know and I will add you as a collaborator! Otherwise I will do my best to update it from the posts here and on Facebook!

If you would like to Tweet Your Meet you can contact me for the log in and you're away (email me at meetmeatmikes at gmail dot com) I've also given things a freshen up here, in case you are reading this in a Reader and you want to click over!

It looks like there are some new smaller Sydney chapters forming this year. If you would like to start a chapter in your area email me and I will clue you in! You only need 2 members to start, plus a venue and some enthusiasm. Meetings need to be monthly at least.

Thanks everyone for your continued support (in the past and present!) I think we have all made a really great crafty community via Brown Owls! Excellent!!

xx Pip

No comments: