Monday, August 22, 2011

St George and Sutherland Brown Owls - September Meet Up

There has been a CHANGE IN SEPTEMBER PLANS!




I haveam having a stall at Creative Lane in Marrickville Town Hall...fortunately/unfortunately this falls on the same date and time as our next Brown Owls Meeting - so I thought it might be fun to hold the meeting at the markets!



They are indoor and full of awesome craftiness from local handmade artists...but if you had your heart set on a meetup at Buzzbar on Sunday 11th September I am happy for you to still meet there too - I just won't be there!



Let me know in the comments if you think we should still have both - or if you all want to come to Marrickville too!

I will also be giving a tutorial / workshop which should be interesting!



11 September 2011

10am - 3pm

Marrickville Town Hall

330 Marrickville Road
Marrickville

No comments: