Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brown Owls Melbourne 3000 CBD - July gathering and pattern show off



Hi All

Would be lovely to see you all at our next gathering. Yes, it's a BYO'er again!

But to add an extra bit of sparkle, Lee and I thought it would be fun if we did a 'bring in your favourite pattern' spot, hence this lovely photo** above - I'm sure you all can't wait to make yourselves a matching watch band and tie, you are going to look so stunningly gorgeous in this fabulous combo!! Anyway if you've got a lovely pattern that you think will thrill and excite bring it along and show it off!

here are the details:

when: Tuesday 24th July 2012
at: 6.30 - 9pm
where: The Parlour, Madame Brussels, level 3, 59-63 Bourke St, Melbourne 3000
bring: BYO project of your choice and a pattern to show off if you so wish
cost: no fee for attendance but you may like to purchase a drink or a delight from the Madame Brussels menu, by way of a thankyou for room usage
RSVP: in the comments section below please - indicating your name eg. Sue H

I am super impressed by all the lovely Brown Owl gatherings posted on this blog, apologies Melb 3000'ers for the constant stream of BYO's. I put a call out to all of you to step up and present a session of your crafty choice in our beautiful Mme brussels parlour room - let me know who's interested and I'll support you all the way!

Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Sue x

** please note - this is not actually my favourite pattern, but doesn't she look gorgeous!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

I'll be there Sue! I'll have a hunt through my mum's old 70s patterns and see what gems I can find!

Katiecoos said...

Hi Sue,

This sounds fantastic. I'll see you there.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
will be there can't wait

Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Yiiipppeeee! Will be there, def!
Are we photocopying our pattern 4 all in the group?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!

Does the pattern have to be something we've made??

See you there!

Lucy :)

Crafting Health Sue said...

If you would like to bring along a couple of photocopies of your pattern that would be very lovely, but only if you like. And no, the pattern does not need to be one that you have a finished piece of work from, but if you have made the 'pattern item' then by all means bring it along and we can oooo and aaaaaaa. Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can I please RSVP for myself and some friends? There will be me (Nicola), Tess, Sowmya and Bernadette.

Thank you! Cant wait.

Nicola x

Sarah C said...

Hi Sue,
Sounds great, see you there,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

looking forward to meeting everyone, fiona

Anonymous said...

Hi,

looking forward to another fun night!

- corina, Margaret, Jess & Suz

kittybaroque said...

Sorry guys, I'm a NO now 4 tomorrow due to a lovely touch of the flu.... Have a few bottles of champers for me XX