Monday, July 2, 2012

Preston Brown Owls July Meeting



Greetings Preston Brown Owls,


It is crochet time again! For those of you who missed out last time and who still want to learn to crochet, our next meeting is the time to begin.


Bring some 8ply yarn and a 4mm hook.  You will learn to chain stitch, double and triple crochet and how to read a simple pattern.


Sunday 15th July
2 - 4pm
Pearl Oyster Cafe
114 Miller Street, Preston

Cost is free but please buy a cuppa from the lovely Pearlers.

Everyone is welcome.

I look forward to seeing you there,

Rebecca

3 comments:

Amy Peas said...

I've never been to a Brown Owls event, can I come to this one in Preston, pretty please?

Rebecca said...

Do come, we would love to see you there.

Anonymous said...

I am planning on coming. I haven't done crochet for 15 years so look forward to a lesson. Thanks kylie